Register your company now
Includes everything you need to start an official company in South Africa
• R780 once-off.
Takes only a few minutes to complete
1. Pay for Your Registration
No matter what type of business you want to register, with Registrations.direct, you’ll only ever pay one low price.
We’ve made paying for your registration of business quick and easy – once you’ve submitted your form, you’ll be able to pay straight from the site!
2. Choose Your Company Name & Type
Find a name that tells the world what your business does. In fact, find four – your first choice won’t always be available, but small changes to your name can truly set your company apart.
Whether you want to register as a PTY LTD, as a Single Proprietor, or as a Partnership or Franchise, we can help you register the right type of company for your business without any fuss.
3. Fill in Details of Your Company and Director(s)
Let us get to know your company needs better.
Provide the details for your company’s director(s) and confirm some company details to help us get moving with your company’s registration process.
The director(s) will receive an email. And you can expect a call to verify all these details.
4. Let Us Take Care of the Rest
Once you’ve made your choices, you can leave the rest in our capable hands. We check availability and complete your registration of business, leaving you to focus on getting your company off the ground.
Register your new company, today.
This price is once-off and is inclusive of VAT
- Reserved company name
- Company registration certificate (COR14.3)
- Income tax registration number
- CIPC filing fees (R175 fee included)
- FREE B-BBEE affidavit
- Share certificates for all shareholders
- Business banking account (optional)
What Our Clients Say
“Frequently Asked Questions”
What is registration of business?
Why do you need to register a company?
What happens if the company name I want to register is unavailable?
How much will my registration of business cost?
What does the fee include?
• Company registration certificate (COR14.3)
• Income tax registration number
• CIPC filing fees (R175 fee included)
• FREE B-BBEE affidavit
• Share certificates for all shareholders
• Business banking account (optional)